frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Bet9ja Doles Out Massive Pay back Cheque

Bet9ja Doles Out Large Pay Cheque

Sports betting firm, Bet9ja, in line with its set philosophy of rewarding people's love, has again paid out a massive bonus win of N36,702, 316.98 to another victor Nwakama Uzoma .

As stated by the CEO of KC Gaming Network, Ayo Ojuroye, " In line with our promise of always rewarding our customers' fire, we only paid a huge winnings of N36,702,316.98 to one of our winners Nwakama Uzoma with Bet slip Number: B941AQPSTTZQE-21949.

"The victor used our on-line system by staking simply N500.00. I'm happy to tell you that the victor has been issued with his cheque. We are going to continue to strive to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. We will always run in line with agreed conditions and inside the ambit of the regulatory agency."

Ojuroye affirmed that "Our business is anchored on trust, so we will continue to serve our customers better and bigger."

Speaking on his triumph, Nwakama said "Bet9ja has altered my life permanently. I did not believe I could win and be paid promptly. bet9ja checkslip really surprised me and I'll always tell folks about their integrity."